So let me catch you up. Last year passed by so fast!! Who would have thought 2011 would arrive so soon.
Christmas was fun. I got a new phone!! Finally…=) It’s the LG Quantum. Windows 7. After the iPhone, I’m pretty impatient waiting for apps to be developed, but I love my phone. My birthday was last month, too, and Wilson took me out to a fancy restaurant. I got a new favorite drink, that’s for sure!
Did I tell you? I got my first official New Year’s kiss from my boyfriend of 2 years this year!! It was good stuff. ♥
And here, I’ve decided to list my New Year’s Resolutions. This list will change as the year goes by, because that’s just how I roll.
New Year’s Resolutions
- I want to 2nd shoot 3 weddings this year
- I want to shoot my first wedding as primary
- I will successfully complete a Project365
- I will visit New York at least once this year
- I will be a better blogger!! At least 2 posts/week
- I will consume 8 8-oz glasses of H2O. Daily.
- I will stick to this fitness regime I have started
- Improve my photography skills by shooting more and reading more!
- On that note, I will buy Scott Kelby’s Digital Photography Books set
- Purchase my first lighting setup
- Shoot at least 6 new sessions (you know what that means! Hit me up if you want your pictures taken!)
- Vacuum everyday. Except Sunday. Everbody needs a day off. =)
- Be more spontaneous. No more sitting at home on a day too gorgeous to pass up.
And what about you? Any New Year’s Resolutions you’d like to share?